(You can click on the titles below to go directly to the corresponding chapters.)
You can click on the titles below to go directly to the corresponding chapters.
1. INFORMATION RELATING TO THE COMPANY
Data Processing Manager
AUGUST SA trade names and site names: " AUGUST-PORSCHE (.EU, .COM, .BE) "," AUGUST-CLASSICS
(.BE) "," AUGUST-ADDICTION (.BE) "," AUGUST PORSCHE ADDICTION ”(“ We ”) is a company registered in Belgium (Registration of the company under the company number 0893.167.288 and subject to VAT under the same number.).
Full name of the legal entity: AUGUST SA
E-mail adress : email@example.com
Address : AUGUST HER, 15, Route de Genval 1380 Ohain - Belgium
Privacy Commission: Rue de la Presse 35 - 1000 Brussels Tel. + 32 2 274 48 00 Fax + 32 2 274 48 10 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.privacycommission.be/ , governs the processing of personal data in Belgium and is the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters. You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the Privacy Commission; However, we invite you to submit first of all your concerns and claims that we will try to address.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. We therefore thank you for keeping us informed in the event of any modification of your personal data during your relationship with us.
Third party links
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Personal data or information means any information about a living individual from which that person can be identified. They do not include the data from which the identity was removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you that we have classified into the following categories:
• Identity data (eg, name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth);
• Contact information (eg, billing or delivery address, telephone number (s), email address);
• Information about your vehicle (eg, VIN, make, model, year, dealer, date of purchase or lease, purchase or lease price, equipment, maintenance history, warranty period);
• Vehicle data (eg, vehicle location and general condition, warning lights, next service appointment, fuel level, battery level, tire pressure, maintenance history, trouble or fault codes, performance data, other status information);
• Interests / preferences (eg, purchases or orders you have made, comments);
• Profile images / information (eg, photographs or other user-generated content, such as documents provided in connection with sales announcements, or interests you cite on social media platforms);
• Transaction data (eg, information about products and services that you have purchased from us);
• Usage data (eg, information about how you use our websites, products and services);
• Marketing and communication data (eg, your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and those of our third parties, your communication preferences).
If you use a digital device to activate company services AUGUST SA or access it, we may collect data about this device, including:
• Technical data (eg, IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, connection information, type and version of your browser, time zone and location, type and version of plug-ins for your browser, operating system and platform you are using);
• Location information (eg, IP address, GPS data);
• Information relating to your visit (eg your URL navigation route to, on and from our website, products consulted or searched, page response time, download errors, duration of consultation of certain pages, relative information your interactions with the page, methods used to leave the page, telephone number used to contact our customer service);
• Information related to email communications (eg, time and date of email opening, links viewed from email, unsubscribe preferences).
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated data may come from your personal data, but is not legally considered as personal data, as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
We do not collect any special category of personal data about you (eg, information about your ethnic background, your religious or philosophical beliefs, your life or sexual orientation, your political opinions, your trade union membership and your health, your genetic and biometric data).
We also do not collect information about your criminal offenses and convictions.
Our websites and digital platform are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data about children. If we discover that we have collected information about a child without parental consent, we will delete this data.
Failure to transmit personal data
If the law or the provisions of a contract we have concluded with you require us to collect personal data, and if you do not provide this data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract that we have entered into or wish to enter into with you (eg, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service from which you benefit from us, but we will inform you if necessary in due time.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from you and you, including the following:
• Direct interactions. You may be required to provide us with your personal information by filling out forms or by contacting us by post, telephone, e-mail, SMS / MMS, instant messaging or others. This data can be provided when you:
• inquire about our products and services or purchase our products and services;
• attend company events AUGUST SA or trade shows, or participate in test leads;
• create an account on our website or visit it;
• subscribe to our services or our publications;
• ask to receive a marketing communication;
• participate in a contest, promotion or survey;
• send us your comments or contact us.
• Third parties or sources accessible to the public We receive personal data about you from the following third parties and public sources:
• Vehicle information and other information provided directly by the company AUGUST Authorized independent SA (hereinafter AUGUST HER ") ;
• Technical data provided by third parties, including analysts and research information providers;
• Advertising networks;
• Event agencies;
• Identity data and contact information obtained from publicly available sources and data brokers;
• Information freely accessible to the public from Internet searches.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with the following parties, for the purposes described in the 4 section, "How do we use your personal data?" ":
• Internal third parties (eg, other group companies AUGUST HER) ;
• External third parties (eg, dealers, service providers acting on our behalf, professional advisers and other regulatory authorities / bodies);
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only allow them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
If we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will ensure that an equivalent level of protection is ensured by implementing at least one of the following measures:
• We will transfer your personal data only to countries considered by the European Commission to apply an adequate level of protection of personal data;
• If we use certain service providers, we may use specific contract models approved by the European Commission which provide a level of protection of personal data equivalent to that applied in Europe.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent accidental loss, unauthorized use or access, alteration and disclosure of your personal data. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, providers and other third parties who need to know about it because of their activity. They will process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions and are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with suspected personal data breaches and will notify you and any relevant regulatory body of such breaches if required by law.
7. RETENTION OF DATA
How long will we use your personal data?
We will keep your personal data only for the time reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it, in particular in order to satisfy legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting obligations. We may retain your personal data for a longer period of time in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe that a dispute is likely in the context of our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we take into account their quantity, their nature and their sensitive nature, the potential risk of damage linked to unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we use them. address whether we may or may not achieve these objectives by other means and which legal, regulatory, tax, accounting and other obligations apply.
In some cases, we will anonymize your personal data (so that you cannot be identified and the data can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. In this case, we may use this information indefinitely without it being necessary to notify you.
8. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In some cases, you have the following rights to your personal data under data protection laws:
• You can request access to your personal data ("right of access for the data subject"). You will receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
• You can request that the personal data which we hold concerning you be rectified. Incomplete or inaccurate data that we hold about you can therefore be corrected. However, we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data that you provide to us. In many cases, you can directly modify your personal data;
• You can request the erasure of your personal data. You can ask us to erase or delete your personal data if there is no valid reason to justify further processing. You also have the right to ask us to erase or delete your personal data if you have managed to exercise your right to object to the processing (see below), in the event that we have processed your information illegally or if we are required to erase your personal data in accordance with local law. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to respond to your erasure request for specific legal reasons that will be brought to your attention, if any, at the time of your request;
• You can object to the processing of your personal data. In certain cases, we will be able to demonstrate that binding binding reasons which then prevail over your rights and freedoms oblige us to process your information;
• You may request that the processing of your personal data be limited. You can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
• If you would like us to verify the accuracy of the data,
• If the way we use the data is illegal, but you do not want us to erase it,
• If you want us to keep the data when we no longer need it, because it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims,
• If you have refused to use your data, but we need to check if there are compelling legitimate reasons to use it;
• You can request that your personal data be transferred to you or be transferred to a third party;
• You may withdraw your consent at any time if your consent is required for the processing of your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. We will let you know if necessary when withdrawing your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact our DPO:
You will not have to pay any fees to access your personal data (or to exercise any other right). However, if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, we may charge you a reasonable amount or refuse to respond to your request.
What can we ask you?
We may ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right of access to your personal data (or another right). This security measure aims to prevent your personal data from being disclosed to people who do not have the right to know it. We may also contact you to request additional information on your request to expedite our response.
We try to answer all legitimate requests within a month. This period may however be exceeded if your request is particularly complex or if you have made several requests. In this case, we will keep you informed.